Get involved with our motivating and skilled crew to take your fitness to the next level or to help yourself get motivated to reach your goals.Laura Dargavillem: 021 087 35888
HEALTH & EXERCISE SPECIALIST
WHO AM I?
“The only limitations in life are the ones we place on ourselves”
My purpose and passion in life is to motivate, empower and inspire our people through Health & Fitness and to challenge those limitations. The biggest reward for me is watching you break through those barriers and realise that anything is possible if you believe in yourself.
Mother of two, wife to a professional sportsman and WFF Figure International Pro are some of the many hats that I wear so very proudly. Being proud of my accomplishments and myself is something I never thought I would feel. My journey started as an unmotivated, unhappy overweight Mum who set out on a mission to “be the best version of me.” I was motivated by the thought of teaching my children through actions and the importance of Health & Fitness, both mentally and physically. As of today I am 28kgs lighter, a NZ bodybuilding athlete, a qualified Personal Trainer – but more importantly happy and healthy.
My own experiences have strengthened my understanding of the many challenges and adversities that we face physically and mentally when making Health & Fitness goals a priority. Having the correct tools and support to get there is crucial. No matter how big or small your goal, I am here to walk beside you, support you, challenge you and educate you throughout your journey. You can expect professionalism, commitment, respect, honesty and a good laugh or two!
The success of your health and fitness goals brings me one step further to the ultimate goal of creating an army of inspiring individuals. Armies, who will motivate, empower and inspire others to fight against the battle of obesity in Aotearoa.
Are you ready to MEI? – Motivate, Empower and Inspire.
- Strength Training
- Functional Training
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Cardiovascular Interval Training
- Weight loss Management
- Lifestyle Management
- Nutrition Management
- Double Diploma in Fitness Business
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Strength System Level 1
- Certificate in Fitness III & IV
- Precision Nutrition L1 (currently studying)
- WFF International Figure Pro
- Amateur Boxer
- First Aid Certificate
FOR A FREE CONSULT CONTACT:
Laura Dargaville, M.E.I Health and Fitness Specialist
Mobile: 027 822 7289
Social Media: @motivateempowerinspire
FITNESS AND NUTRITION CONSULTANT
WHO AM I?
Hi, I want to make a positive difference in your life through exercise, nutrition and reducing stress.
Supporting, encouraging and inspiring you to achieve your goals and put health first. I have been involved in the Health and Fitness industry for over 30 years and truly believe in it. I am skilled in exercise prescription, testing, maintenance of personal fitness and well-being programmes, nutritional advice and rehabilitation. I have also implemented corporate recreation, fitness and health programmes to improve staff health and morale, to reduce stress, illness and injuries and increase energy, motivation and production. My values are passion, compassion, empathy, integrity, loyalty, honesty & fun,
Join me for either Personal training, 8 week Challenges, Stress Relief Retreat, Seminar, Wellbeing workshop, Nutrition consultations and supermarket shopping tour.
Are you aged 50+ and would like to enhance your health, fitness and wellbeing?
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
- Blood pressure
- Joint support
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Emergency & workplace First Aid
- Sports Medic Certificate
- Oxygen Therapy & Defibrillation
- Food, Nutrition and Community Health – AUT
- Athlete Conditioning – AUT
- Diploma in Sport and Recreation – BOP Polytechnic
- Surf Lifesaving Award – SLSBOP
- Movement Education – University of Otago
- Excellence in Evaluation/ Competent Communicator/ Spirit of Success -Toastmasters
- Fitness & Nutrition Consultant – Fitness Nutritious
- Fitness Instructor/ Personal Trainer/ Lifeguard – BOP Polytechnic
- Wellbeing Advisor (Corporate Fitness) – Portland Aluminum, Australia
- Beach Educator/ Lifeguard/ Junior Surf Coach – Surf Lifesaving BOP
- Fitness Test New Zealand League under 16 and 18 year olds
- Fitness Testing New Zealand 7s Rugby Team
- Event Personnel – Event Promotions
- Recreation Officer – YMCA
- Health and Fitness Instructor – YMCA
- Health and Fitness Director – YMCA
Simone Kleyn Personal Trainer
Ph: 027 630 6519
WHO AM I?
I’m a mum of 2 and moved to Papamoa 4 years ago from Sydney, Australia, with my family.
Keeping fit has always been an important part of my life and it all began from a young age in the dance industry. I went on to study Performing Arts full time to pursue my dream of being a choreographer and enjoyed teaching dance for fitness.
As my fitness goals shifted more towards strength training and nutrition, I took on study to become a Personal Trainer as my motivation to help other women quickly became a natural progression and part of who I am – I am a nurturer by nature.
My focus now, since having children of my own, is to pass on what I’ve learnt and experienced to other mums and females who are looking at a lifestyle change to improve their physical appearance and mental state.
I want to make a difference in the lives of women by helping them recognise their own self-worth. So if any part of you seeks that change, then that’s what I’m here for.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
Goal planning and execution is one of my strengths. We will sit down and visually map out a realistic plan for you to follow, with regular check ins and ongoing support.
You will be welcomed into my social media platforms, and connected with other like-minded women with similar goals.
- Goal Setting
- Building Muscle
- HIIT (High Intensity Hit Training)
- Dance Fitness Programs
- Healthy Mindset Development
- Diploma in Performing Arts
- Diploma in Fitness (currently studying)
- First Aid Certificate
Kelli Burnett Personal Trainer
Ph: 022 304 2907
WHO AM I?
I offer one-on-one coaching to any individual who has set themselves a goal and wants help and guidance to achieve it. I cater to all fitness levels and abilities.wledge I have gained. I believe food can heal the mind body and soul.
With more than 20 years experience in the fitness, sport and health industry I have gained a vast range of skills and knowledge that enables me to help people from all walks of life. My clients come in all shapes and sizes varying from full time athletes to first time gym goers. My passion is bringing people to their goals and helping them to reach their full potential.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
I believe that one size does not fit all, so from our first consult you will get a tailored approached right from goal setting to all of the training sessions. All programming is designed with your goals in mind and packaged to suit your needs.
- Strength training
- Muscle gain
- Fat loss
- Cardiovascular training
- Swim training
- Sports specific training
- Distance running
- Core strength
- PAT prep
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Diploma Human Nutrition
- NZ registered Swim Coach
MY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Swim coaching - I have trained swimmers to NZ championship level including NZ opens (Olympic trials) and Surf Lifesaving athletes who have become NZ champions and NZ team members. I am passionate about swimming and can help all levels from beginner to elite.
- Bodybuilding - Having competed myself, I have successfully trained clients into bodybuilding competitions who gained placings and titles. I understand all the dynamics of bodybuilding and can train and support anyone who has set this goal for themselves.
- Athlete development - Many young athletes I have worked with have been selected into New Zealand teams and have gone on to be very successful athletes in their own right.
- Nutrition Health and Wellbeing - Passionate about helping people change their habits and beliefs, I am studying Nutrition and Health with a focus on behaviour change. I am able to help clients identify areas that may need addressing in order for them to succeed in whatever goals they are trying to achieve.
- Fighting fitness - I trained under a MMA fighter who fought in UFC and have gained a huge amount of knowledge and training methods which are relevant to fighting fitness and technique.
- Distance Running - With experience in long distance running events I can design programs for anyone who would like to do an event such as a marathon or a triathlon.
Toni Hansen Personal Trainer / Swim Coach
Mobile: 027 324 8988
WHO I AM
I am a self-motivated individual with a lot of passion and drive to see others succeed. I’m a big believer in ‘healthy body, healthy mind’ and enjoy helping others set goals and be right there as they “Hit” their milestones along the way. I have been involved in Boxing for the last 15 years in NZ and Australia.
Health and fitness should be available to everybody anywhere – step up and have a go.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great”.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- I will give 110% commitment to yourself and your training requirements
- Specialise in Pad and Mitt work Training
- Specialise in Bag and Foot work Training
- One on one training or group sessions available
- We will test your physical and mental abilities
- Member of the Central North Island Amateur Boxing Association
- Motivation to ensure you achieve your goals
- All year round Corporate Boxing opportunity
- NZ Amateur Boxing opportunity if you want to take it to the next level
- Fun safe learning environment
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- Body Toning
- Gain a massive confidence Boost
- Gain a High level of hand eye Co-ordination
- Boxing Skill Set for life
- Increased overall fitness and self Defence
- Mental, emotional and physical toughness
Greg Conning Boxing Trainer
Mobile: 027 471 0235
MUAY THAI TRAINER
WHO AM I?
I started Muay Thai/kickboxing in Palmerston North in 1990. For six years I trained as a student under the Bob Jones Corporation Muay Thai system and reached the level 3rd degree trainer certified by The World Kickboxing Association.
I ran my own club in Palmerston North for 5 years then moved to Tauranga in 2001. This is when I established Red Dragon Thaiboxing Club in Papamoa and have produced four New Zealand Champs, two male and two female fighters. I specialised in fight training, but also enjoy training anyone willing to learn the dynamic art of Muay Thai.
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
My Muay Thai/Kickboxing training can benefit you in many ways. It will improve your flexibility, muscle tone, weight management, cardio vascular fitness and endurance.
You will also learn an effective self defence system that will improve your confidence and self-esteem, and if you desire train towards competition.
Bob Jones Corporation Instructors Certificate:
World Kickboxing Association , 3rd degree trainer certificate.
Please contact me for a free
Mobile: 021 0288 3194
WHO I AM
I began my personal training career in 1995 and was originally based at Les Mills Hamilton. In 2003 I moved to the sunny Bay of Plenty and worked as a personal trainer at Oceanblue. From 2007 to 2013 I owned and managed Bay Bodyfit in Mt Maunganui.
As one of the original personal trainers of Oceanblue I have returned to my roots. My personal commitment is to provide Oceanblue members with a professional, quality service to help them transform their bodies and achieve their fitness goals FAST!
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU
I specialize in body transformation and my most popular body transformation programmes include the Biggest Loser 12 Week Challenge and 5 Week LEAN programme. These programmes, and more, are also available as online programmes from my website www.bodyblueprint.co.nz
I have personally transformed more than 1200 clients, and 5 of my clients have placed in the top 2000 in the world thanks to their remarkable transformations. (International Body for Life Challenge)
When you apply my quality versus quantity workout principles I guarantee you’ll spend at least 50% less time working out and achieve twice the results.
Whether your goal is to lose body fat, reshape your body, build muscle, increase your fitness, or quite simply to look and feel your best, I can help you save years of wasted effort.
“In the 20+ years that I have worked in the fitness industry, Mark is without a doubt the best trainer I have worked with. His practical knowledge, dedication, enthusiasm, commitment to his clients and ability to think outside the square make him second to none.
To quote the great Tina Turner, Mark is “Simply the best.” Train with him and reap the rewards.”
Dr Tom Palfi (NZ Sports Medicine Doctor and Fitness Trainer)
“Mark’s L.E.A.N. Programme is a refreshing change from what we usually see on offer. This programme actually does what it says and does it phenomenally well. It has been designed with great care and skill combining the most efficient and effective methods of training and nutrition producing a fantastic programme. No gimmicks, no false promises, just real advice helping us to achieve real results.
I’m an advocate for getting back to basics and really making a difference in people’s lives and I’m proud to be able to say the L.E.A.N programme is doing just that”
Lee-Anne Wann (TV’s ‘Downsize Me’ Trainer / Presenter, Author / columnist, Elite Trainer & Nutritionist)
- Body Transformation
- 30 Minute Express Workouts
- Kettlebell Training
- Nationally Certified Personal trainer
- Les Mills Accredited Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Natural Therapies
- Current First Aid
WHO I AM
My name is Kevin Bonds. Since the age 11, fitness has always been my interest and part of my life. Over the last 20 years, I’ve trained clients from all walks of life, from the age of 7 to 86. This has included young athletes, stay at home mums and dads, business men, doctors and just your average everyday person.
I have knowledge and experience in all type of fitness training:
Body Building, Power Lifting, Extreme adventure racing, Tri Athlons, Functional training, Sport Performance training, Pre and post rehabilitation, Injury’s and Injury prevention Sport specific.
MY TRAINING STYLE
Body Building, Strongman Training, Powerlifting, MMA Training, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), Kettlebell Training, Battle Ropes,
PLUS much much more!
- National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM)
- Optimal Performance Trainer (OPT)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- International Kettlebell Fitness Federation IKFF Level 1 & Level 2 Coach
- Battle Rope Level 1
MY PHILOSOPHY IS
GIVE IT YOUR ALL OR GO HOME
WHAT TO EXPECT
Expect - 100% commitment on my part
Expect - being educated on proper technique
Expect - being pushed to your max and even to your breaking point
Expect - there will be challenges and
Expect me to help you get through them
Expect - being evaluated every 30 days to ensure you’re following the plan and you’re on the right track
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Kevin Bonds Personal Trainer
WHO I AM
I have been involved in the gym industry for over 10 years, where throughout this time I have trained at a variety of gyms throughout New Zealand. This has allowed me to identify, learn and understand how to effectively utilise a wide variety of resistance and cardio vascular exercises to target any training goals. I have completed a Bachelors Degree in Sports and Exercise Science. This, along with my practical experience gives me the ability to professionally modify specific training programmes to meet the needs of any client.
2007 – Current First Aid Certificate
2005 – bachelor of Sport, Recreation & Exercise Science
2003 – Registered exercise practitioner
2001 – Certificate in Sport, Recreation, Anatomy and Physiology
HOW I CAN HELP
Intergrating theory with experience allows me to specialise in prescribing exercise regimes to achieve and follow training goals.
- Fat loss
- Muscle development
- Muscle toning
- Sport rehabilitation
- Strong, lean abdominals
- Sport reconditioning
- Increasing health and wellbeing
“The body is your vehicle for life, allow me to extend the warranty of yours through physical activity”
“T.J Maaka has boosted my energy level, health and wellbeing through boxing, Tae Kwon Do, and the use of various weight training programs. While training with T.J Maaka I lost a total of 24kgs in the 3 months we worked together. This has allowed me to see life from a whole different perspective.”
“I have trained with TJ Maaka for 18 months and during this time I have achieved a variety of different goals such as weight loss, muscle definition, fitness building and muscle development.
TJ has a very broad knowledge on different training regimes which I found very helpful considering that I am a person who needs variety to avoid the boredom factors. Without TJ’s help and motivation I would not of been able to achieve my goals to the extent that I have and I continue to build off the knowledge and enthusiasm he instilled in me.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 027 214 4285.”
Regards, Gina Palmer
Contact me to organise your FREE consultation on:
m: 027 4561923